THE GREAT OCEAN ROAD ADVENTURE

If time could stand still, this is how it will look like. Less words, more images. Sometimes no words can describe feelings and moments. I now prefer to keep my stories within me and let the world know when its ready hence the little blogging progress i did over my recent trip.

Basked in the visuals of my time at The Great Ocean Road in Victoria, Australia with a group of beautiful strangers. Thank you for making this trip manageable despite missing our train stop, appointing me to being the navigator of the trip & the designated photographer, bearing the coldness through out and trying not to fall asleep, all the more, for making my roadtrip memorable and amazing.

Wherever you are, keep living the adventure. Safe travels.

No comments

Thank you for leaving a comment! Safe travels!

Powered by Blogger.